FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET THE QUICK SNAP HOOPING SYSTEM INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A NEW MB4 FROM THOMAS SEWING CENTER, A $ 699 VALUE.
"World's First" Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine.
We've taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4 gets it done. The MB-4 is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities. FEATURES:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE JANOME MB-4, PLEASE CALL TOLL FREE AT 1-877-682-3996. THIS MACHINE IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY.
- Backlit LCD screen,
- Auto thread cutter,
- USB memory key compatible,
- ATA PC card port and USB port (Host) on RCS;
- USB port on MB-4,
- Compatible with Janome software,
- Embroidery speed up to 800spm,
- Built-in designs: 100, Fonts: 10, Monogramming: 2 and 3 letter, Expanded built-in memory, Change colors to favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler,
- Drag and Drop editing for easy placement,
- Embroidery design resize 80% - 120% by 1%,
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments (clockwise / counter clockwise),
- Flip vertically and horizontally,
- Standard hoops: M1: 9.46" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm), M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm), M3: 50mm x 50mm, Embroidery area tracing,
- MY SET screen controls for contrast, in/cm, designation, and other customization,
- Zoom in and out ,
- Multi-language selection,
- Stitch-out time indicator, Stitch counter ,
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors,
- Manual thread tension control,
- Ball bearing precision,