Thomas Sewing Center has been in business since 1955, with the same owner and manager. We are a volume dealer, and have been a Top 10 Dealer for Janome / New Home Sewing Machines for the last 10 years. We have accomplished this by giving great service with a personal touch and unbeatable prices. We purchase our Sewing Machines and Tables in large quantities at a discount, and pass the resulting savings on to our valued customers.
In fact, Thomas Sewing Center is dedicated to providing the lowest prices available. If you find a lower price somewhere else, call us toll free at 1-877-682-3996 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phone number and website address where you found the lower price. Once we verifiy the price, availability and dealer status of the competitor, we will meet their price. (The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer and have the product in stock for actual shipment).
We believe building personal relationships with our customers. If you want to get the BEST PRICE and SERVICE for Quilting Frames, Sewing and Quilting Machines and Supplies from an established dealer, you have come to the right place. Our experienced, professional staff will answer any questions you may have!
WE ARE NOT SHY - WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS, AND WILL WORK HARD TO EARN AND KEEP IT! For you, this means knowledgeable and personalized attention, during and after the sale.
If you don't see what you are looking for or want to match a better price, please give us a call or send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will try our best to meet or beat that price. As always, with Thomas Sewing Center, we will do our best to make you happy!
So, to sum it all up, here's the Top 7 reasons why you should shop at Thomas Sewing Center:
1. We appreciate you, the customer and we always strive to treat our customers with the greatest consideration and courtesy.
2. We will be here tomorrow. Our busines has been serving the Dallas,Texas area for over 55 years as one of the larest Janome dealers in the United States.
3. We will do our best to remedy any issues you may have with a purchase. We believe that we have an oligation to you, the customer.
4. We are authorized for the brands we sell, therefore, not only will we back up your purchase, but the manufacture will as well.
5. Our employees are knowledgeable and experienced quilters. Many of them have been with us for at least 10 years! If you have questions, our employees are happy to answer them.
6.We offer daily classes to help you learn how to get the most out of your purchase.
7. You won't pay too much. Our volume buying and low overhead assures you of low prices and quality products.